If you’ve never been to the Strickland’s Blinds, Shades & Shutters showroom, you might feel tempted to order Hunter Douglas products online or from a big box retailer. While some DIY projects (think: pallet boards and Pinterest) can be fun, we believe professional and custom-made window treatments are worth more serious consideration. Here’s why making the trip to our showroom will prove worth your time:
- You get the full Hunter Douglas experience. As a Showcase Dealer, we have one of the most exclusive partnerships a company can have with Hunter Douglas. Whereas big box retailers sell “just the basics”, a Showcase dealer offers the full range of Hunter Douglas window treatments, including the newest products and the high-end exclusive Alustra® Collection.
Inside our showroom, we offer large working blinds and shades displays so you can really see, feel, and operate the Hunter Douglas window treatments you’re most interested in. It’s one thing to peruse photos and color swatches online. It’s another to examine them in person. Hunter Douglas window treatments are famous for their state-of-the-art design and innovation. When you visit our showroom, you can try out advanced operating systems including:
- Powerview® Motorization – the wireless operating system which adjusts and schedules window treatments from your smartphone, tablet, or remote control
- Ultraglide® – the specialized retractable cord system that frees you from unsightly external cords
- Literise® – the cordless system which allows you to raise and pull blinds and shades without external cords
- Duolite® – the window treatment for day/night fabric panels for adjustable privacy and light control
- You get the full Strickland’s Blinds, Shades & Shutters experience. Our team of experts loves talking window treatments, and we’re fully prepared to guide you through our showroom. We will work you through the benefits and considerations for each style that interests you so you can make the best decision for your windows. Our showroom experience includes:
- The undivided attention of a window treatment professional
- The ability to see and use fully installed and functioning Hunter Douglas products
- Access to different finishes, colors, and design styles for consideration and comparison
- Information about different product features to consider and compare
- Views of inspiring displays and window treatment ideas to get your creativity flowing
- You get complete custom quoting, order and installation without ever leaving home. There’s something satisfying about ordering online – you don’t even have to leave your home to get the products you need. Guess what? Strickland’s Blinds, Shades & Shutters will come to you too. For decades, Strickland’s has offered free in-home consultations. We’ll bring samples and a virtual showroom right to your doorstep to help you measure your windows and select a window treatment that fits the look of your home as well as your lifestyle needs. Likewise, thanks to our team of professional in-house installers, installation is hassle-free and guaranteed. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the view!
Whether you choose to visit our showroom, or schedule a free onsite consultation, rest assured that with a Hunter Douglas Showcase dealer like Strickland’s, you’ll enjoy the most options, the best service, and long-term local support on product expertise and installation. We don’t just want you to be satisfied with your Hunter Douglas window coverings; we want you to be delighted!